Kuah, Langkawi Sunset

Kuah, Langkawi Sunset
Kuah, Langkawi Sunset

Monday, February 12, 2007

my new japanese car

i've changed my car yesterday. my plumber decided to rent his car; a 2001 nissan cefiro 3.0 . very nice and clean car, have cruise control, 3.0 v engine etc. i was happy with the perodua kembara but this one is cheaper. kembara was rm1200 / month (~$342) and this car is rm1000 (~$285). there is a huge quality difference. this new one has a real air-con, abs, cruise control (yes, i said this before), 3.0 v6 engine, two airbags, a huge baggage compartment etc. it's my plumber's family car so it's really clean compared to my rent-a-car perodua. (btw it has a sound system better than my 5.1, am i lucky or what).

okay, kembara was a nice small suv with no comfort maybe more suitable for an island like this. it was like a station wagon in the shape of a jeep with 4wd. but most of the roads here are very clean and smooth, so you don't always need jeep, actually you hardly need a jeep when you are living here.

i will put its photos here when i have time to shoot them. here is a photo from www.thaicar.com:


No comments: